Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pre Trip Awesomeness

Was debating on whether to fish on Saturday some big water (Smith River or a smallie river) or go up and fish the SNP.  Was leaning towards the bigger water since its been in the 90's and lack of rain, but checked the forecast and saw 50% chance of rain Friday.  I pray it pours Friday and fills the brookie streams up.  Looks like Saturday I'll be SNP bound!  Plus I need the extra exercise that bluelining involves.  I have started running this week because if I keep going down the road I'm going down, I won't be able to haul my fat butt up the mountain for brookies later down the road......

No comments:

Post a Comment