Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Outing

First off I just want to say thanks to all the guys on here who have served in the military or have had family members and friends lost in the military.  I started out that day before hitting the water by saying a little prayer for all the friends and families who have lost loved ones in the military. 

I was able to sneak away on memorial day morning to get a couple hours of fishing.  I was able to hit a wild bow stream.  I don't have much experience with rainbows as I prefer brookies, so its taking some getting use to the aerial jumps these guys do.  I lost about ten due to these crazy jumps.  Had one bow fly out of the pool and down to the next with one three foot high leap.



For not planning on fishing on memorial weekend, I was very pleased!  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment