Thursday, July 7, 2011

New set of lights for Kermit!

While everyone was out fishing for the 4th of July weekend, I was mounting some daylights on the jeep. Now I don't have to worry about being stuck on a rocky trail at dark because I was stupid and fished till the last bit of light was gone and now I'm driving on an "end  of state maintenance" road in pitch darkness! haha  I ordered two KC 130 watt daylighters and mounted them to my windshield and love the way they turned out.  Installing them wasn't bad, but running the wires through the firewall was a pain, but after lots of persistence and a few coat hangers, I feed the wires through the main wiring firewall.  Love the lights and they overpower the high beams easily! They will really come in handy!  Here are some pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment